Emily J. Bennett, MSN, RN, APRN-BC, CFRN, CEN, CCRN, NREMT-P
• Masters Degree in Nursing from University of Pennsylvania with major in Adult Acute Care (Nurse Practitioner) and Minor in Health Informatics
• Served as an active duty “Combat Medic” and “Flight Medic” at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California.
• Promoted to Captain in the US Army Reserves, Nurse Corps and recently completed command of Head Quarters Detachment of the 334th Medical Group in Walker, Michigan.
• Healthcare experience includes: EMT Basic in Los Angeles and Orange Counties in California, RN SICU in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Ortho-Trauma Nurse Practitioner at Spectrum Health.
• Teaching experience, both as a Combat Medic Trainer while in the Army, and in various other capacities teaching Medics and Nurses in the Civilian Sector both locally, and at national conferences.
• Author of a number of articles and book chapters related to nursing and emergency medicine.
• Currently employed as a Flight Nurse/Paramedic at Aero Med, Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids, Michigan.